Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rose Garden...








Not a long post today... Hubby took a few days off from work and now it is time to get back to my routine. We had a wonderful time, but it is never long enough... I wanted to share with you this absolutely beautiful little watering can I found at one of my favorite discount stores... The price was just right and it had roses on it! I do not know if you can tell in the photo, but it has a crackle look finish with script. I love it... I am going to put in my studio/crafty room right where I can see it...

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes... I have found some beautiful women with big hearts in blog land... Thanks so much. Enjoy the roses...

Have a lovely day...

Beverly

5 comments:

Daisy Cottage said...

Beautiful roses! Happy Birthday to you! What a sweet blog you have here! I really enjoyed my visit!
xo,
Kim

Daisy Cottage said...

Oh, and I am adding you to my blog roll - hope that is okay!
xo,
Kim

Raindrops said...

Lovely roses. Tricia

Marie said...

Hello Beverly,

What beautiful roses and I love your watering can!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm adding you to my list of favourites.

Marie x

firefly said...

Beverly,

Your blog is lovely all in itself, and these photos of the roses are just beautiful and gentle to behold.

Such a lovely place to have landed this morning.

Oh, and happy belated birthday.

Warmest,
firefly