Monday, June 18, 2007

Enjoying the process...



Hope you had wonderful weekend... Hubby and me spent lots of time on the web site. We are making progress... I promise myself to take it one step at a time, and before I know it I will be there... That is good advice and I must remind myself of it often. Last week was a busy one... My nephew's graduation was beautiful, and everyone loved the invitations...

I have been visiting new blogs lately. I am so excited about all the lovely women I have come across with big hearts and lots of talent, and I will adding more blogs shortly to my "lovely site list".

Today I will sketch out some new card Ideas I have... I have taken out tons of magazines for inspiration. Sometimes the magazine thing backfires, because I seem to have a million things dancing through my head. But I will make myself a cup of tea, take a deep breath and go for it...

I love beautiful pattern paper, ribbons and flowers. Hope you enjoy these two pieces...

Have a lovely day...

Beverly

No comments: