Thursday, June 7, 2007

Dreams really do come true if you only believe...




I could not wait a moment longer to post... My original intention was to post on Saturday morning, but I am bubbling over with joy thinking of my soon coming web site.... If you have read any of my earlier post you know I have been working on a line of cards with my original art work. I have been working on samples and packaging ideas in between my knitting and stitching. Well I designed a box today that will work perfectly. My first thought was to purchase boxes, but I could not find the right dimensions I needed. I love making boxes, but thought how would I keep up with card making and box making too. Well, for now I will make the boxes. I must admit I am very excited... A big change from a few months when I was feeling so doubtful.... I'm telling you the on-line crafting community is so very encouraging. Just seeing all the beautiful work and the positive feed back has been more than an inspiration to me, it has been a blessing... I am hoping my web site will be up shortly. In the mean time I will continue to make my samples, taking pictures and working on redecorating my studio. I want it to look nice when you all take a peek.... I hope you enjoyed the flowers, as you may well know I do love flowers especially roses, and you know what else...

Dreams really do come true if you only believe....

Beverly


1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

Hi Sweetie,

I admire what you have done with your blog. The color scheme is so beautiful and inviting. It really reminds me of you...I love what your doing, and how you're sharing words of inspiration and exciting plans with so many readers. Keep up the good work.

Love you much..

Honey Bun...