Thursday, June 21, 2007

All buttoned up...






Wow, where did the week go... It is already Thursday, but I must say I have had a full week thus far. Saturday is my Birthday! I am excited... Who said you can't be excited about turning older! I feel blessed to be here another year, and when I open my eyes each morning I declare how grateful I am for life...

My baby sister loves sewing and interior design. I designed this card for her. Even though we live just two hours apart and talk on the phone almost everyday, I still love to send her cards and she loves receiving them. I hope you love this one Donna...

Yesterday I decided to sort my buttons by color. I tell you I just know it will make life easier for me. All blues together, greens together... Now, I do not have to pour out hundreds of buttons on my table looking for that perfect little pink button... I love buttons, all colors shapes and sizes, especially the vintage ones... I have found that men's shirts have the nicest buttons, and my hubby knows those old shirts must come past me first...

I want to take a moment to thank my readers, although I do not have many as yet... I want you all to know I appreciate you taking time to visit. Thank you, thank you... I still consider myself a baby blogger and have much to learn, but I am very much enjoying myself...

Have a lovely day...

Beverly

1 comment:

Toni said...

I have recently sorted all my buttons by color, and yes, it really does make life a lot easier!